The Boxy Crew
What more do you need than a good tee? Especially when it's worn-out soft for a new vintage look. Wear with plain jeans and a blazer for a Parisian look, or pair with your favorite cozy underwear and netflix. The best part? Made with non-toxic low-impact dyes and recycled materials, you only have to worry about feeling good.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Standard Stitch prioritizes their LA-based team, providing: fair wages, safe working conditions, and a respectful work environment
For Women By Women
Standard Stitch was founded by Alana, a woman looking to create effortless clothing for every shape and body.
The Standard Stitch is size inclusive and celebrates all body types, ranging from XS to 5X.
Standard Stitch is dedicated to non fast fashion, producing garments meant to last. Packing is recyclable, compostable, and help reduce plastic in landfills.
All garments are made with upcycled cotton or 100% organic cotton.
- Style: Relaxed Fit + Short Sleeve Crew Neck + Drop Shoulders
- Material: 50% Recycled Cotton + 50% Organic Cotton
- The Impact per Top: Saved 90 Gal Water, Prevented 0.27 lbs Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Saved 0.48 kWh Energy, Saved 0.20 lbs Landfill Waste
- Made in LA
Fit + Measurements
- XS (00/0), S (2/4), M (6/8), L (10/12), XL (14), 1X (16), 2X (18/20), 3X (22/24), 4X (26/28), 5X (30/32)
- Machine Wash Cold
- Dry on Low Temp or Lay Flat
- Tuck away in a drawer rather than wasting hanger space because these tees are SUPER soft