The Nori Press
The Nori Press is looking to downsize your routine with the next generation of wrinkle removal. Unlike an iron and board, this gorgeously sleek and handheld device will become a closet staple-- without taking up all the space.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For Women By Women
The hardware industry has long been male-dominated (at 70%). Courtney and Annabel look to take back the reins, and empower both men and women through the art of looking good.
- Made from non-stick aluminum plates
- Safety First, automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of no use
- Specific Heat Settings for Poly, Silk, Wool, Cotton, Denim, Linen.
Fit + Measurements
- Weighs 1.4 lbs (perfect for any trip and carry-on)
- 14 inches long
- Power Cord is 8ft for ease and range
- Water Tank: 29ml
- Voltage and Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- Power: 450W
- Pairs well with The Facial Spray, used to fill the steaming port otherwise use distilled water.
- When dirty, clean the plates with a damp cotton cloth (obviously when unplugged and cool).
- If there’s sediment buildup in the steam vents, clean with a Q-tip or cloth as you would the plates. Steam over an old cloth to allow the residue to escape through the steam holes.