Sömn | Repurposed Linen Kitchen Towel
Your new kitchen staple for all things drying, polishing, and cleaning– basically anywhere you waste ten pieces of paper towel. Hack: easily toss over one shoulder to look like you know what you’re doing in the kitchen.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
To limit waste, Sömn considers the entire life cycle of a product by repurposing any and all leftover materials to create new items such as napkins, towels, and swatches.
Every Sömn product is made from certified natural and biodegradable materials: cotton and european flax linen fiber.
- Non-toxic + Biodegradable fabric made of european flax.
- Hypoallergenic + Antibacterial
- No itchy fabrics, only soft ones
Fit + Measure
- 15" x 6.3"
- Hand wash or machine wash with like colors. Use mild detergent.
- Hang dry, or tumble dry on low heat setting and remove while still damp