Karamu Horn Hoop Earrings
This one-of-a-kind hoop is plated in 24k gold and features ethically-sourced horn discs, so each set is entirely unique with varying colors. Sophisticated hoops made with traditional techniques, so you can brag when people ask about them.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Soko is a Certified B Corp. All their products are handcrafted by Kenyans and then sold through Soko’s virtual factory. To assure that artisans don’t solely rely on Soko, only 50% or less of an artisan’s total capacity will be sold by Soko.
For Women By Women
Gwendolyn & Ella & Catherine created Soko as an ode to women everywhere. Standing up to the status quo, Soko is motivated to create a better future for the women of Kenya.
Soko connects artisans in Kenya to their global online market, allowing artisans to expand beyond their micro-economies and build their own workshops (making 5x more than they could alone).
Soko makes the most out of their materials: (90%) recycled brass, recycled water during the silver’s electroplating process, local Mount Kenya clay for kazuri, horn and bone reclaimed from the food industry, and wood pieces taken from unused sources.
- Handcrafted by the Artisans of Kenya
- Material: 24k Gold-Plated Brass + Natural Materials
- Every Purchase Supports Local African Entrepreneurs
Fit + Measurements
- Diameter: 2.5”
- Don't Sweat: Try to take off before heavy sweating activities like the gym, a zumba class, or a bad first date
- Storage: Store away from heat and sunlight
- Keep it Shiny: Delicately polish the metals for prolonged shine and to keep tarnish at bay
- A No-No: Avoid water + moisture, like perfume and lotion