Horn Pia Threader Earrings
African born and bred, these gorgeous threader earrings are a modern conical shape made from cow horns. Simple and yet attention grabbing, don’t be surprised by those “OMG where are your earrings from” comments.
Materials: Gold Plated / Natural
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Soko is a Certified B Corp. All their products are handcrafted by Kenyans and then sold through Soko’s virtual factory. To assure that artisans don’t solely rely on Soko, only 50% or less of an artisan’s total capacity will be sold by Soko.
For Women By Women
Gwendolyn & Ella & Catherine created Soko as an ode to women everywhere. Standing up to the status quo, Soko is motivated to create a better future for the women of Kenya.
Soko connects artisans in Kenya to their global online market, allowing artisans to expand beyond their micro-economies and build their own workshops (making 5x more than they could alone).
Soko makes the most out of their materials: (90%) recycled brass, recycled water during the silver’s electroplating process, local Mount Kenya clay for kazuri, horn and bone reclaimed from the food industry, and wood pieces taken from unused sources.
- Handcrafted by the Artisans of Kenya
- Material: 24k Gold-Plated Brass + Cow Horn
- Every Purchase Supports Local African Entrepreneurs
Fit + Measurements
- Width 12.5mm x Height 78mm
- Don't Sweat: Try to take off before heavy sweating activities like the gym, a zumba class, or a bad first date
- Storage: Store away from heat and sunlight
- Keep it Shiny: Delicately polish the metals for prolonged shine and to keep tarnish at bay
- A No-No: Avoid water + moisture, like perfume and lotion