The Olive Oil
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For Women By Women
Ariel Pasternak and Atara Bernstein had worked in the food industry for years, hosting events which highlighted women of the industry, before founding the Pineapple Collaborative.
All of Pineapple Collaborative’s products are produced in small batches to limit excess product, thus reducing waste.
- USDA & CCOF certified organic
- Fun Fact: this tin has 33.33% more olive oil than other brands
- Made with organic Arbequina olives
- Grown in California by the Ricchiuti family (ENZO Olive Oil Company)
- Crafted in collaboration with oleologist Kathryn Tomajan
Fit + Measurements
500ml (16.9 oz)
- Keep out of the direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Use within one year of opening