Casually draw attention to your outfit in one of these unique carbon-neutral polos made from recycled materials. Each color is eye-catching in its fine detail, spread across the fabric, or splashed in hidden crevices (across the biceps and behind the buttons). If you needed another selling point, each polo has a hidden glasses holder– making enjoying the warm weather that much easier!
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For every product sold, Mantra donates at least 1% of revenue to environmental causes through their 1% For the Planet commitment.
MANTRA’s gear is built to last. They skip the conventional polyester and use repurposed materials made from plastic to save resources. All products are dyed in an eco-friendly way through BLUESIGN®.
- Designed and Made in California
- Made of a repurposed material
- Stretchy + Breathable + Slim Fit
- Wicks Moisture + Keeps you cool
- Focus on Climate Neutral. Offset Carbon Footprint of 5.9 kgCO₂e
- This shirt… saved 9 plastic bottles from landfills; conserved 29 glasses of water; saved 534 hours of light bulb energy
Fit + Measurements
- Slim fit (Chest x hips x length)
- Small: 38” x 37” x 27”
- Medium: 40” x 39” x 27.5”
- Large: 43” x 42” x 28.5”
- XL: 46” x 45” x 29.5”
- XXL: 49” x 48” x 30.5”
4.5 fl oz