Vetted by The Verticale Values
Made In only produces in small batches and always uses leftover materials to ensure that as little waste as possible is being made. As the cherry on top, they also have a recycling program where customers can send in old cookware to be donated to Habitat for Humanity.
- Made in the U.S. (Wisconsin)
- Made with the Assistance of Chef Matt Horn of Horn Barbecue.
- Materials: Lustrous 3004 aluminum
- Microwave or Bake up to 450º
- Raised Rim so no Cookies Escape
Fit + Measurements
- ½ Sheet Size: 17.75” x 13” x 1”
- ¼ Sheet Size: 9.5" x 13" x 1"
- 18 Gauge Thickness
- Hand-wash, preferably
- Safe up to 450º