Lima Slip On Brandy
The literal definition of slip one, except you, ’ll never want to slip them off. Upgrade your daily outfit, at home or on the go.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Nisolo creates all their products in Mexican, Peruvian or Kenyan factories which ensure a living wage, healthcare, and a safe work environment. They are also a Certified B Corporation and constantly work to combat climate change by protecting the Amazon from deforestation.
All of Nisolo's products are crafted in factories by Mexican, Peruvian or Kenyan locals that are fairly employed. Nisolo also works tirelessly to cut excess costs within their production to minimize price markups on their products.
Everything Nisolo does is to nudge the fashion industry in a sustainable direction, with 95% of their leather uppers originating from Leather Working Group certified tanneries
- High-Quality Water-Resistant Vegetable-Tanned Leather
- A buttery soft flat for everyday wear
- Packs Flat To-Go
- Shock absorbent memory foam
- Leather Working Group Certified leather
- 0% Net Carbon at a Living Wage
Fit + Measurements
- Fits True to Size, will loosen with wear