S.O.S. Rescue Mask
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Kinfield’s products are made with only clean, natural ingredients (no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or phthalates) and their formulas are research-backed to ensure that every product and ingredient actually does what it says.
For Women By Women
Founded by Nichole Powell to bring out the nature-lover in each of us, while taking actions to protect the very outdoors we love to explore.
Kinfield works with 1% For The Planet to donate 1% of their annual sales towards organizations that align with their own mission of enabling outdoor activities and responsible environmental actions.
- Use when you need to save your skin with a little extra hydration
- How to: as a spot treatment, as a 10-minute mask, as an overnight cream, or a moisturize when extra-dry
- Clean Ingredients: vegan, cruelty-free, and without parabens, phthalates or sulfates
Fit + Measurements
2 oz (56 g)
Made from recycled materials, go ahead and re-recycle this bad boy!
- Key Ingredients: ceramides (repairs), avocado oil (nourishes), ginkgo extract (soothes), chamomile extract (calming)
- Full List: Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid