Softcover Notebook A5
Be that mysterious person on the subway just jotting down or doodling in a notebook while you eye fellow riders, because sometimes you just need to hash your ideas out. This stone-made paper and perfectly sized notebook are the perfect companion to poor your heart out: high water-proof quality, gorgeous colors, and tear resistance. Available in 4 different styles and a versatile soft cover, to bring anywhere and everywhere.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Karst partnered with One Tree Planted to make up for the ecological damage caused by the pulp and paper industry (such as the heavy deforestation). Every order corresponds to trees planted in North America, South America, Asia or Africa.
Karst Stone Paper is made by mixing calcium carbonate powder (from recycled stone material) with a high-quality, non-toxic, non-virgin resin. Heat and pressure are applied, then the material is rolled thin enough to be used as paper. Made without bleaches, acids or trees, for a more durable and eco-friendly alternative to conventional paper
- Water-Proof + Tear Resistant Paper: thanks to the hydrophobic coating, Calcium Carbonate
- Fully Recyclable
- Super Smooth Paper that Pens Just Glide on
- Pages Per Journal: 144
- Printed with Soy Ink
- Made from Stones
- 60% Smaller Carbon Footprint than Regular Wood-based notebooks
Fit + Measurements
- A5 Size: 5.8 x 8.3 inches
- Ruled Line Pages are 6mm, Dot Grid Pages are 5mm, Square Grid Pages are 5mm, or Blank Paper