Face Oil With Lost Crops Complex
Vetted by The Verticale Values
All of KAIBAE’s products are created with clean, plant-powered, organic ingredients that help support your microbiome.
Through the development of a Baobab supply chain in 2012 in the Upper East region of Ghana, KAIBAE and their local partners have impacted the lives of locals by creating a vibrant market for Baobab. This market supports the communities of Northern Ghana. Further, KAIBAE is committed to paying a living wage to all partners.
Health & Wellness
KAIBAE helps support the body’s healthy microbiome so you can achieve your smoothest skin, best digestion, and strongest immune system.
KAIBAE works directly with harvesting partners for their ingredients: Baobab, Shea, Allanblackia, and Cacay– in an effort to support local expertise, craft, and heritage
KAIBAE's regenerative agricultural practices help maintain the biodiversity of their ingredients, strengthen ecosystem services, and increase community resilience to climate change. All products are small-batch, ensuring there is minimal unnecessary waste.
- How to: Slather 2-3 drops of this oil across a clean face (forehead to neck).
- Benefits: Reduce Future Wrinkles / Fine Lines / Pigmentation + Protects against Pollutants and UV Exposure + Improves Skin Health
- The Lost Crops are wild-harvested oils from African Baobab, Colombian Cacay, and Zanzibar Kappaphycus Seaweed plants.
Fit + Measurements
0.67 fl oz
- The Extras: Polyphenols + Omega 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids + Squalane
- Vegan + Cruelty-Free + Hypoallergeni
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari watermelon) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract (Algae Extract), Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Squalane.