Baobab Oil Head To Toe
Vetted by The Verticale Values
All of KAIBAE’s products are created with clean, plant-powered, organic ingredients that help support your microbiome.
Through the development of a Baobab supply chain in 2012 in the Upper East region of Ghana, KAIBAE and their local partners have impacted the lives of locals by creating a vibrant market for Baobab. This market supports the communities of Northern Ghana. Further, KAIBAE is committed to paying a living wage to all partners.
Health & Wellness
KAIBAE helps support the body’s healthy microbiome so you can achieve your smoothest skin, best digestion, and strongest immune system.
KAIBAE works directly with harvesting partners for their ingredients: Baobab, Shea, Allanblackia, and Cacay– in an effort to support local expertise, craft, and heritage
KAIBAE's regenerative agricultural practices help maintain the biodiversity of their ingredients, strengthen ecosystem services, and increase community resilience to climate change. All products are small-batch, ensuring there is minimal unnecessary waste.
- How to: Slather this oil from head to toe– any nook and cranny you can get your hands on.
- For Skin: Apply and gently massage for extra hydration and nourishment (lips, hands, legs, toes)
- For Hair: Add a few drops to your scalp, and gently massage throughout. Acts as a hydrating hair mask.
- Benefits: Glowing Skin + Strengthen Hair + Slow Collagen Breakdown + Anti-Aging + Improve Skin Cell Production
Fit + Measurements
1.7 fl oz
- Organic 100% Pure Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil
- Single-origin & Cold-pressed from northern Ghana
- The Extras: Antioxidants + Vitamin A, E + Omega 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids
- Vegan + Cruelty-Free + Hypoallergenic