Grace - Yin & Yang
The Grace looks like a clog, but has the soft comfort of a slipper with its flexible 3D printed sole and low 3” heel. The open toe look is perfect for a summer stroll, or paired with tights for a Fall coffee run. Either way, the buttery soft leather will hug your foot wherever you are.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
HILOS values the workers behind the shoe as much as they do the shoe itself. All HILOS employees are paid a living wage, assured that every step is fairly paved.
All of HILOS's products are made with geographically close raw materials, by local artisans, and are designed and made in Portland, OR.
HILOS creates zero waste due to their small batch, made to order nature and their recycling program: allowing customers to return old HILOS shoes to be recycled into new pairs. Every pair saves 85% of water via their 3D printing methods.
HILOS clogs are made with responsibly sourced and dyed leathers that hail from Krumenauer tannery– which has a 90%+ transparency rating courtesy of the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- 3” block heel + 3D printed sole + Vegetable tanned leather
- Made to order, ships 2-4 weeks after order date
Fit + Measure
- Fits true to US standard sizing
- Suggest sizing down: open toe style allows for extra room and leather will stretch
- Since the leather is tanned with natural ingredients, it is more susceptible to scratches or discoloration. These are simply characteristics of your unique shoe
- To help long-time wear, it’s suggested to use a leather conditioner