Hana Tote Tie Dye Canvas Sky
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Graf Lantz is proud of their production partners, calculating and ensuring a living wage to all production partners and workers via a third party.
Most of Graf Lantz’ products are produced locally in LA, supporting the local artisans known for their sewing craft.
Graf Lantz produces their products in small batches and always repurposes leftover materials.
Graf Lantz’ products are made with GOTS-certified organic cotton and Merino Wool Felt, a naturally biodegradable fabric, which is exclusively sourced from mulesing-free farms in New Zealand, South Africa, South America and Europe.
- Made in LA
- Hand-dyed, triple washed
- Features: deconstructed edges, snap closure, interior pocket
- Water-, stain-, dirt-, heat-resistant
- Material: 100% 24oz cotton canvas
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Fits: computers 15” and smaller, all tablets, all e-readers
Fit + Measurements
- Bag: W 15.5” x H 15” x D 5”
- Handle drop: 9”
- Pockets: 7" x 7.5"
- Since this bag is hand-finished and artisanally made, loose threads are a possibility. If that is the case, simply trim.