A little indecisive, or know exactly what you want? Either way, customize your necklaces to be JUST right for you with this removable add-on 2” extender.
Colors: 14K Gold Fill, Rose Gold Fill, Sterling Silver, 14k Solid Gold
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For Women By Women
Chrissy Lavdovsky lives a golden life, from the moment her start-up took root on her kitchen floor to the dedicated team she surrounds herself with today.
GLDN has a giveback program that donates 10% of their total profits to local charities that stand for empowering individuals.
95% of GLDN’s materials are domestically sourced, and all three of their workplaces are located in Washington state. As an added personalized touch, every product arrives in a box alongside the name of the piece’s creator.
Out of all their products, 90% are made with recycled materials and 85% are made to order utilizing small batch production.
- Adds Additional 2 Inches
- Made from Recycled Metals
- Handmade in Washington State
Fit + Measurements
- 2 Inches in Length
- Avoid lathering it in chemicals (like lotions, SPFs, makeups, chlorine in pools)
- Feel free to wear it in the bath
- Try not to sweat in it (like at the gym)
- Give it a good baking soda/gentle soap clean every now and then
- Most importantly: Love it
- 14k Gold Filled: This material balances cost and quality, having a thick layer of 14k gold bonded around a high-quality brass center.
- Sterling Silver: The jack-of-all-trades metal made to last forever. Silver tends to darken over time but you can either polish it up or wear it often (as natural skin oils help prevent tarnish).
- Rose Gold Filled: Similar to the 14k Gold-Filled, this metal has an added copper element to give it that coveted rose hue.
- 14k Solid Gold: The low-maintenance been-there-done-that metal in your life that will last forever. This pure gold is mixed with some alloys to make it more durable and the best hue possible.