My Body, My Home Necklace
This piece was done in collaboration with Deun Ivory, founder of “The Body: A Home For Love”– an organization dedicated to helping black women heal from sexual trauma. The pendant features the delicate silhouette of a woman.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For Women By Women
Chrissy Lavdovsky lives a golden life, from the moment her start-up took root on her kitchen floor to the dedicated team she surrounds herself with today.
GLDN has a giveback program that donates 10% of their total profits to local charities that stand for empowering individuals.
95% of GLDN’s materials are domestically sourced, and all three of their workplaces are located in Washington state. As an added personalized touch, every product arrives in a box alongside the name of the piece’s creator.
Out of all their products, 90% are made with recycled materials and 85% are made to order utilizing small batch production.
- Pendant Illustration by Deun Ivory
- 50% of Profits will be Donated to Organization “The Body: A Home For Love”
- Dainty Cable Chain
- Made from Recycled Metals
- Handmade in Washington State
Fit + Measurements
- Pendant: 16mm
- Chain: 17-19”/19-21” Length x 1.2mm Thickness
- 2” Adjustable Chain
- Avoid lathering it in chemicals (like lotions, SPFs, makeups, chlorine in pools)
- Feel free to wear it in the bath
- Try not to sweat in it (like at the gym)
- Give it a good baking soda/gentle soap clean every now and then
- Most importantly: Love it
- 14k Gold Filled: This material balances cost and quality, having a thick layer of 14k gold bonded around a high-quality brass center.
- Sterling Silver: The jack-of-all-trades metal made to last forever. Silver tends to darken over time but you can either polish it up or wear it often (as natural skin oils help prevent tarnish).
- 14k Solid Gold: The low-maintenance been-there-done-that metal in your life that will last forever. This pure gold is mixed with some alloys to make it more durable and the best hue possible.