Moon & Star Studs
Colors: Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Fill
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For Women By Women
Chrissy Lavdovsky lives a golden life, from the moment her start-up took root on her kitchen floor to the dedicated team she surrounds herself with today.
GLDN has a giveback program that donates 10% of their total profits to local charities that stand for empowering individuals.
95% of GLDN’s materials are domestically sourced, and all three of their workplaces are located in Washington state. As an added personalized touch, every product arrives in a box alongside the name of the piece’s creator.
Out of all their products, 90% are made with recycled materials and 85% are made to order utilizing small batch production.
- Made from Recycled Metals
- Handmade in Washington State
- Comes with Silicone & Standard backings
Fit + Measurements
- Moon: 5mm
- Star: 4mm
- Avoid lathering it in chemicals (like lotions, SPFs, makeups, chlorine in pools)
- Feel free to wear it in the bath
- Try not to sweat in it (like at the gym)
- Give it a good baking soda/gentle soap clean every now and then
- Most importantly: Love it
- 14k Gold Filled: This material balances cost and quality, having a thick layer of 14k gold bonded around a high-quality brass center.
- Sterling Silver: The jack-of-all-trades metal made to last forever. Silver tends to darken over time but you can either polish it up or wear it often (as natural skin oils help prevent tarnish).