Vetted by The Verticale Values
Chrissy Lavdovsky lives a golden life, from the moment her start-up took root on her kitchen floor to the dedicated team she surrounds herself with today.
GLDN has a giveback program that donates 10% of their total profits to local charities that stand for empowering individuals.
95% of GLDN’s materials are domestically sourced, and all three of their workplaces are located in Washington state. As an added personalized touch, every product arrives in a box alongside the name of the piece’s creator.
Out of all their products, 90% are made with recycled materials and 85% are made to order utilizing small batch production.
Harriet knows how to multi-task, from day to night she’s looking good. Subtly upgrade your office look with these 38mm thin hoops, before taking them to that sticky bar. Your date won’t even notice you casually trying to keep your feet off the ground.
- Made from Recycled Metals
- Handmade in Washington State
- Comes with Silicone & Standard backings
Fit + Measurements
- 38mm Diameter x 1.2mm Thickness
- Avoid lathering it in chemicals (like lotions, SPFs, makeups, chlorine in pools)
- Feel free to wear it in the bath
- Try not to sweat in it (like at the gym)
- Give it a good baking soda/gentle soap clean every now and then
- Most importantly: Love it
- 14k Gold Filled: This material balances cost and quality, having a thick layer of 14k gold bonded around a high-quality brass center.
- Sterling Silver: The jack-of-all-trades metal made to last forever. Silver tends to darken over time but you can either polish it up or wear it often (as natural skin oils help prevent tarnish).
- 14k Solid Gold: The low-maintenance been-there-done-that metal in your life that will last forever. This pure gold is mixed with some alloys to make it more durable and the best hue possible.