Don’t think twice about this necklace: wear it to the bar with a date or two, wear it to work, in the gym clothes that weren’t bought to be worked out in, or with your comfiest oldest pajamas. Pro-tip: buy some fun charms to decorate it.
Colors: Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Fill, Rose Gold Fill, 14k Solid Gold
Length: 15-17”, 17-19”
- Made from Recycled Metals
- Handmade in Washington State
Fit + Measurements
- Chain: 15-17”/17-19”/19-21” Length x 1.2mm Thickness
- Adjustable by 2”
- Avoid lathering it in chemicals (like lotions, SPFs, makeups, chlorine in pools)
- Feel free to wear it in the bath
- Try not to sweat in it (like at the gym)
- Give it a good baking soda/gentle soap clean every now and then
- Most importantly: Love it
- 14k Gold Filled: This material balances cost and quality, having a thick layer of 14k gold bonded around a high-quality brass center.
- Sterling Silver: The jack-of-all-trades metal made to last forever. Silver tends to darken over time but you can either polish it up or wear it often (as natural skin oils help prevent tarnish).
- Rose Gold Filled: Similar to the 14k Gold-Filled, this metal has an added copper element to give it that coveted rose hue.
- 14k Solid Gold: The low-maintenance been-there-done-that metal in your life that will last forever. This pure gold is mixed with some alloys to make it more durable and the best hue possible.