The one time being a square is actually a good time. Subtly upgrade any outfit with these small-sized 10mm square hoops. Named after NASA’s first Black female computer + rocket scientist and mathematician, Annie J. Easley.
- Perfect for Small Lobes and Second Piercings
- Made from Recycled Metals
- Handmade in Washington State
- Comes with Silicone & Standard backings
Fit + Measurements
- 10mm Diameter x 1.2mm Thickness
- Avoid lathering it in chemicals (like lotions, SPFs, makeups, chlorine in pools)
- Feel free to wear it in the bath
- Try not to sweat in it (like at the gym)
- Give it a good baking soda/gentle soap clean every now and then
- Most importantly: Love it
- 14k Gold Filled: This material balances cost and quality, having a thick layer of 14k gold bonded around a high-quality brass center.
- Sterling Silver: The jack-of-all-trades metal made to last forever. Silver tends to darken over time but you can either polish it up or wear it often (as natural skin oils help prevent tarnish).