Happy Hour Hand Soap 4-Pack
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Eddi uses a traditional saponification method to create their soaps, which involves a kettle and natural, plant-based ingredients. Don’t expect to find hormone-disrupting chemicals like parabens, sulfates, and triclosans because you won’t find them.
For Women By Women
Sarah and Jamison founded Eddi to reduce the waste and upgrade the ingredients of household cleaning products.
Partnering with 1% For The Planet, Eddi donates 1% of their annual sales to nonprofits dedicated to eradicating plastic pollution.
Eddi wants to ditch the single-use plastics, by using aluminum soap dispensers and their clean soap they make recycling easy.
- Scent Profile: Lime, White Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Amber, Oud Wood
- Key Ingredients: coconut and olive oils
- Why aluminium bottles? It’s super easy to recycle!
- Mess-free refill
- Ditch single-use plastics
- Cruelty-free and Vegan
- Made in the U.S.
Fit + Measurements
- 4 x Soap Refills: 9.5 fl oz each
- To refill: simply uncap your refill (the cap can be stored under the dispenser base). Remove base of dispenser. Insert refill, then twist refill bottle into the pump to secure it. Reattach your base. Off you go
- Recycle empty bottles (hint: they’re made from aluminium)
Saponified coconut and olive oils, potassium oleate, aloe vera, vitamin E, citric acid, sodium chloride, glycerin, and natural fragrance blend