Free & Clear
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Dirty Labs products meet U.S. EPA Safer Product standards, meaning they use 100% biobased, biorenewable, and biodegradable formulas. Their detergents are also Prop-65 toxin free, EU-listed allergen free, and free of sulfates, preservatives and other chemicals that concern human health and environmental pollutants (such as 1, 4 dioxane and borates).
Dirty Labs products are made-to-order in small batches, and they make sure to use leftover materials to ensure minimal waste
- How to: First things first, listen to your garments and their instructions. Fill to Line 1 (8ml) of the cap for standard-medium loads, and fill to Line 2 for heavily soiled loads.
- A Hyper-Concentrated Biodegradable Formula
- Free of CA Prop.65 Chemicals + Certified EPA Safer Choice Partner + 97% USDA Biobased Certified
- Too Many Benefits: Hypoallergenic, Safe for Sensitive-skin & Babies, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Dye-Free, Sulfate/Paraben/Preservatives Free, Chlorine Bleach Free
Fit + Measurements
- 20 fl oz Bottle
- 75 Total Loads at 23¢ per Load
- Better Performing in Cold Water
- Use with Traditional or High Efficiency Washers
- Please (Please) Recycle: the bottle is made of recyclable aluminium, the cap of recyclable PP and PE plastics, the formula is biodegradable, and everything is BPA-free
Detergent Ingredients: Aqua (CAS. 77-32-18-5), Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside (CAS. 68515-73-1), Lauryl glucoside (CAS. 110615-47-9), Coconut fatty acid (CAS. 61788-47-4), Capryloyl/Caproyl methyl glucamide (CAS. 1591782-62-5), Propanediol (CAS. 504-63-2), Sodium citrate (CAS. 6132-04-3), Glycerin (CAS. 56-81-5), Potassium hydroxide (CAS. 1310-58-3), Protease enzyme (CAS. 9014-01-1), Mannanase enzyme (CAS. 37288-54-3), Amylase enzyme (CAS. 9000-90-2), Pectate lyase enzyme (CAS. 9015-75-2), Cellulase enzyme (CAS. 9012-54-8).