Common Grounds Coconut Scrub
Exfoliating, moisturizing, and nourishing coffee scrub with the delicious aroma of coconut. Made with non-greasy essential oils that will moisturize your skin and leave you feeling fresh, clean, smoother, and softer the minute you get out of the shower.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Made with non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free, and plant-based ingredients.
Every Common Grounds product takes “past crop” coffee beans from a roaster in Brooklyn, NY. “Past crop” is the unroasted coffee that has lost its flavor and can no longer be turned into a tasty espresso. By saving these beans from the trash, Common Grounds reduces waste.
- How to: Clothes off, in the shower, polish yourself rigorously, enjoy, rinse off.
- Each bag is worth 12+ scrubs
- Removes dry, dull skin, softens & smoothes skin, hydrates, brightens & tones, detoxifies & rejuvenates
- Reduces cellulite & stretch marks
- Fades marks & scars, redefines pores, and helps combat acne & eczema
Fit + Measurements
Himalayan pink salt (anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial), Grapeseed oil (reduces clogged pores), Coconut oil (rich in vitamin E), Brown sugar (exfoliates), Roasted coffee beans (tightens skin, reduces redness, aids collagen production).