IBI Slip On White Knit Sneaker Women
The ultimate comfort shoe that’ll easily slip on for a walk around the block or around the globe. Made with 3x fewer carbon emissions than the average pair of sneakers, feel the spring in your step!
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For every pair of Cariuma shoes purchased, a pair of trees is planted in the Brazilian Rainforest. These trees continue to thrive with the help of various organizations like CEPAN (Centro de Pesquisas Ambientais do Nordeste), One Tree Planted initiative and the Instituto Socioambiental.
Cariuma sneakers are made with bamboo, GOTS-certified organic cotton, natural rubber, recycled PET, and non-toxic dyes– happy shoes, happy you, happy earth.
- Slip-On: For Ultimate Ease
- Lightweight: High Performance & Low-Impact
- Vegan Materials: Bamboo & Recycled Plastics & Sugarcane
- Knitted Fabric: Breathability
- Water-Resistant: To Go Skating in the Rain
- Small Environmental Footprint: only 5.48kg CO₂e*
- Bamboo, Recycled Polyester, Memory Foam, Cork, Mamona Oil, Green EVA (Sugarcane)