IBI Low Off-White Knit Sneaker Men
This sneaker couldn’t hold its liquor, it’s such a lightweight. Made from knitted bamboo materials, this vegan shoe is high performance and machine washable with the smallest environmental footprint.
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Cariuma follows the International Labor Organization (ILO) Guidelines meaning they uphold human and labor rights, while also providing a comfortable living wage and healthy work environment. In addition, Cariuma only works with partners who hold their same values, auditing them yearly against Cariuma’s Code of Conduct.
For every pair of Cariuma shoes purchased, a pair of trees is planted in the Brazilian Rainforest. These trees continue to thrive with the help of various organizations like CEPAN (Centro de Pesquisas Ambientais do Nordeste), One Tree Planted initiative and the Instituto Socioambiental.
Cariuma sneakers are made with bamboo, GOTS-certified organic cotton, natural rubber, recycled PET, and non-toxic dyes– happy shoes, happy you, happy earth.
- Slip-On: For Ultimate Ease
- Lightweight: High Performance & Low-Impact
- Vegan Materials: Bamboo & Recycled Plastics & Sugarcane
- Knitted Fabric: Breathability
- Water-Resistant: To Go Skating in the Rain
- Small Environmental Footprint
- Bamboo, Recycled Polyester, Memory Foam, Cork, Mamona Oil, Green EVA (Sugarcane), Recycled Plastic Laces