CATIBA PRO Skate Black Suede And Canvas Contrast Thread Ivory Logo Sneaker Women
Vetted by The Verticale Values
Cariuma follows the International Labor Organization (ILO) Guidelines meaning they uphold human and labor rights, while also providing a comfortable living wage and healthy work environment. In addition, Cariuma only works with partners who hold their same values, auditing them yearly against Cariuma’s Code of Conduct.
For every pair of Cariuma shoes purchased, a pair of trees is planted in the Brazilian Rainforest. These trees continue to thrive with the help of various organizations like CEPAN (Centro de Pesquisas Ambientais do Nordeste), One Tree Planted initiative and the Instituto Socioambiental.
Cariuma sneakers are made with bamboo, GOTS-certified organic cotton, natural rubber, recycled PET, and non-toxic dyes– happy shoes, happy you, happy earth.
- Ankle Stability & Solid Board Feel
- Good Grip: Thanks to the Herringbone Pattern Bottom + Side Traction
- Long Lasting Durability: Thanks to a Triple Stitch
- Super Comfort: Memory foam insole to mimic your foot's shape
- Handmade Vulcanized Sneaker in Ethical Factories
- Materials: (premium suede or premium leather), organic cotton canvas, natural rubber, bio-based cork insert, recycled plastic laces