Pseudo Citrine Soap
Vetted by The Verticale Values
All of Amass’s products harness the super power of botanics, meaning all their ingredients are non-GMO, completely natural, and never with artificial preservatives or excess chemicals.
For Women By Women
Morgan was one of the first female distillery owners, deciding to take her knowledge of spirits and blend it with natural botany.
Amass produces their products only in small batches, and never lets leftovers go to waste.
- Notes of: Lemon, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender
- Castile-Based Soap = Vegetable Oil-Based Soap
- Hydration Factor: Aloe Vera + Coconut Oil + Olive Oil + Sunflower Oil + Shea Butter
- Pseudo Citrine? Inspired by the Temple of the Golden Pavilion in Japan under the shimmering sun. The temple is drenched in gold leaf, and reflects into the water clear enough for you to question which is the reality.
- Vessel: Tinted Glass Bottle
- Free of: Dyes, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Foaming Agents (like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- Made in Los Angeles
- Cruelty-Free + Vegan Formula
Fit + Measurements