Basilisk Breath Soap
Vetted by The Verticale Values
All of Amass’s products harness the super power of botanics, meaning all their ingredients are non-GMO, completely natural, and never with artificial preservatives or excess chemicals.
For Women By Women
Morgan was one of the first female distillery owners, deciding to take her knowledge of spirits and blend it with natural botany.
Amass produces their products only in small batches, and never lets leftovers go to waste.
- Notes of: Basil, peppermint, rosemary, sage, thyme
- Castile-Based Soap = Vegetable Oil-Based Soap
- Hydration Factor: Aloe Vera + Coconut Oil + Olive Oil + Sunflower Oil + Shea Butter
- Basilisk?: Was a deadly serpent of Greek mythology, and this blend of herbs was once considered to be used as a protective charm against the serpent's deadly stare and breath.
- Vessel: Tinted Glass Bottle
- Free of: Dyes, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Foaming Agents (like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- Made in Los Angeles
- Cruelty-Free + Vegan Formula
Fit + Measurements
Aloe Vera Juice*, Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide, Olive Oil*, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil *, Guar Gum, Rosemary Extract, Shea Butter*, Ocimum Basilicum (Sweet Basil) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Essential Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Essential Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Citric Acid (*Organic Ingredient)