Aisle Cup - Size A
Vetted by The Verticale Values
For Women By Women
Madeleine Shaw and Suzanne Siemens have been in the natural period care industry since 1993, making sure every menstruator is getting the products their vagina deserves.
Light or heavy flow, Aisle products range from XS-XL to support all menstruators no matter how they identify. They’re images reflect this and portray racial, gender and size diverse models.
Not only does Aisle use all their leftover materials to limit waste throughout the production process, but they also use GRS-certified recycled polyester and cotton materials– all while producing in small batches
All Aisle products are made with Organic Content Standard (OCS) and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified materials, meaning your coochie won’t have to deal with any harmful chemicals.
- One Cup = 6 Full Tampons (30ml)
- Materials: 100% Medical-Grade Silicone
- Wearability: 12 Hours
- Free of: BPAs, Latex, Dyes, Phthalates
- Made in Canada
Fit + Measurements
Size A: for newbies and anyone who has trouble with tampons
Size B: for mothers or anyone with a weak pelvic floor
- To Re-insert: Empty into a sink, rinse away, and re-insert.
- To Clean: Wash with warm water and mild (unscented) soap
- To Dry: Dry completely and store in provided cotton bag