Exfoliating, moisturizing, and nourishing coffee scrub with the delicious aroma of mint. Made with non-greasy essential oils that will moisturize your skin and leave you feeling fresh, clean, smoother, and softer the minute you get out of the shower.
- Removes dry, dull skin, softens & smoothes skin, hydrates, brightens & tones, detoxifies & rejuvenates, anti-aging
- Reduces cellulite & stretch marks
- Fades marks & scars, redefines pores, and helps combat acne & eczema
- Each bag gives you 12+ scrubs
Essential Ingredients and Functions:
- Roasted coffee beans: Rich in antioxidants. Known for its caffeine - a vasoconstrictor and diuretic that makes skin feel tighter and reduces redness and puffiness. Aids collagen production and skin rejuvenation, making it a go-to for concerns like cellulite, stretch marks, scarring, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Brown sugar: Naturally contains glycolic acid. Supports skin cell turnover, revealing brighter, fresher skin, and helping treat psoriasis, scarring discoloration.
- Coconut oil: Rich in Vitamin E and essential amino acids. A perfect light oil for skin that soaks in well without feeling greasy.
- Grapeseed oil: Packed with Lineolic acid which reduces clogged pores, making it great for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Contains twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil - increasing collagen production and reducing fine lines and stretch marks.
- Himalayan pink salt: Laden with seafaring minerals like magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium. Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial - sea salt kills acne-causing bacteria, shrinks large pores, and dries out spots. Helps balance oil production and retain hydration.
Spearmint oil: Antiseptic, soothing, and stress-reducing properties. A natural antiseptic that clears bacteria and reduces inflammation and redness.
- Shower on, clothes off
- Rub it on your face and body (like you’re polishing yourself)
- Take moment, then rinse off.
About Common Grounds:
Founded by two Australians that originally owned a coffee roasting factory and wanted to explore what to do with all their leftover coffee beans. Through thorough research on the skincare industry, they learned that many plant-based skincare products are full of additives and not-so-good for you ingredients. Thus, cam Common Grounds. a perfect coffee scrub that will have your skin happy, and your mind too! Made from plant-based ingredients, Common Grounds. scrubs are non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free and are all made with a portion of sustainably sourced coffee beans that would otherwise go to waste!
Verticale Value Set:
Clean Ingredients: Common Grounds Coffee Scrubs are all made with non-toxic, vegan and cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients.
Reducing Waste: Made with 'Past crop' coffee beans, which are beans that haven't been roasted and have started losing their flavor. Every Common Grounds product has a small portion of 'Past crop" beans, therefore reducing waste and contributing to a more sustainable environment.