A Little Something Extra
With A Little Something Extra, enjoy a fitted sheet, a pair of pillowcases, plus a flat sheet—an accessible way to get a good mix of simplicity and style.
- Materials: 100% extra-long staple Egyptian cotton that is soft, breathable, and long-lasting.
- Certifications: 10 Grove linens are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Class 1 certified by Centrocot #1400346.0 so you can rest easy knowing your bed is a safe haven.
- Packaging: The linens come beautifully wrapped in recyclable and reusable paper envelopes. Please make sure to dispose of the packaging responsibly!
- Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Use a mild detergent; never use chlorine bleach or fabric softeners as they'll destroy the quality of the natural fibers
- Tumble dry on a warm (never hot!) heat setting to avoid excessive shrinkage
About 10 Grove
10 Grove simply believes in making a better product, in the best possible way. The company’s on-demand production at their own Texas factory, combined with their sustainable supply chain, allows them to deliver a tailored luxury experience, at an unprecedented price. 10 Grove’s founder, Rana Argenio comes from a family with over five generations in luxury textiles and her mission is to deliver the same luxury quality and bespoke craftsmanship, historically only available to the design industry at a premium price directly to you at the most honest price.
Verticale Values Details
Responsible Materials: The luxury Egyptian Cotton fabrics are STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX: Class 1 certified, ensuring all products are free from toxic chemicals.
Reducing Waste: 10 Grove is committed to reducing unnecessary waste through high-quality materials built to last and on-demand production, meaning the products are only produced when they are needed. Through this practice, 10 Grove avoids overproduction to limit excess product from ending up in a landfill. All items are handcrafted in the 10 Grove factory which helps with quality control and eliminates third-party manufacturers lowering their carbon footprint.
Ethical Production: At 10 Grove, their artisans are considered family. With 90% of 10 Grove's seamstresses being women, the workday is centered around an average school day to help those with children achieve a work-life balance. Additionally, 10 Grove offers living wages, a healthy work environment, and access to health and dental insurance, retirement benefits, paid vacation, and interest-free loans.
Local Craftsmanship: All 10 Grove products are made by local artisans at their factory in Houston, Tx. This allows 10 Grove to not only deliver luxury quality and unparalleled craftsmanship at an unprecedented price, but it allows full control of the manufacturing process so we can enforce higher standards and be more thoughtful about the product we deliver.